TOWAMENSING TOWNSHIP SUPERVISORS
Towamensing Township supervisors took the following action on Thursday:
• On a 2-0 vote, with one abstention, approved the Jerusalem United Church of Christ stormwater agreement. Supervisor John Kleintop abstained.
• Tabled a letter from the Service Team regarding fencing at the soccer field.
• Approved the 2022 minimum municipal obligation.
• Granted final approval to the TKL Properties plan.
• Granted conditional approval to the Marianna Chryst plan.
• Granted conditional approval to the Anthony & Connie Rehrig lot joinder plan.
• Awarded bid packages for diesel/heating oil bids to George’s Plumbing & Heating.
• Awarded road materials to Lehigh Asphalt.
• Announced the next board of supervisors meeting will be held at 7 p.m. Oct. 7.
- Terry Ahner